ALL APPLICATIONS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED (Post Marked) BY AUGUST 19, 2022
- Any member or child, grandchild or spouse of a Chapter 19 FMA member in good standing.
- Applicant must be entering or currently attending an institute of higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Must have maintained a 2.50 or higher cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale at current institution.
Required Supporting Documentation:
- Applicants who have just completed High School must submit a copy of their High School transcripts.
- If you will be in your first year of undergraduate or graduate study, provide a copy of your letter of admission.
- For current undergraduate or graduate students, submit a copy of your current college transcripts. Ensure that the transcripts include grades for the last quarter/semester of the just completed school year and indicate your continued enrollment at the institution.
FMA Chapter 19 point of contact is: Varney Range, FMA Chapter 19 Scholarship Committee Chairman